You're invited to our Marriage Enrichment Conference to encourage and strengthen your marriage. Whether you have been married three months or 30 years, allow the Lord to grow your marriage and learn how to better love your spouse as Christ has called us.
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED.
We have reached capacity for this event. If you are already registered and have questions regarding the conference, please contact Martin Winslow.
Schedule & Info
Friday, March 29 & Saturday, March 30
LOCATION: Canaan Baptist Church
GUEST SPEAKER: Joe Ulveling (see more below)
CHILDCARE: Childcare is available Saturday ONLY.
QUESTIONS? Email Pastor Martin Winslow
The conference theme is "Hooked for Life" and is designed to help couples strengthen their marriage relationships. Guest speaker Joe Ulveling will lead us in our conference sessions. The goal is to provide truly practical and life-changing direction for marriages, for God's Glory! Some of the topics/sessions include:
- What It Takes To Catch 'Em, Is What It Takes To Keep 'Em
- What attracted you to your spouse, and what did it take to "catch" them?
- Is your marriage derailing, or are you working to "keep" your spouse?
- This session takes a look at five "marriage busters" and what you can do to keep them out of your relationship.
- How does an affair start, and what can you do to avoid having one.
- Are You Irresistible or Resistible?
- This looks at nine ways in which a husband can make himself "irresistible" to his wife.
- It also covers seven ways in which a wife can make herself "irresistible" to her husband.