Ages 4 – 12th grade, Gym
League runs September through November. Practices are held during the week and games are played on Saturdays. This is a Christ-centered environment where players are encouraged to do their best and have fun.
- Fun, Christian-based environment where players are encouraged to do their best.
- This is an indoor soccer league.
- Ages Pre-K (4-5 years) to 12th grade
- $50 per player - includes t-shirt, snack after every game, and end of season gift
- $30 per player* (Canaan Members)
- Early registration deadline September 6.
- No refunds after league begins.
- Late registration increases to $60/player and for Canaan Members is $40/player. Late registrations permitted only if spots available.
- *Canaan members contact Pastor Gary Bond 314-640-7530 or church office 314-487-1730 for discount code.
PRACTICE & GAMES INFO
- Practices begin Sept. 17 & 19 (Tuesdays / Thursdays)
- Games begin Saturday, September 28 and go through Saturday, November 16
- Stay tuned for more information about your child's team and practice night.
4 years – 9th Grade, Softball Fields
Thank you for playing this season!
The spring league runs April through June. Practices are held during the week with games played on Saturday. This is a Christ-centered environment where players are encouraged to do their best and have fun.
K5 – 12th grade, Gym
Upward Basketball/Cheerleading promotes character and self-esteem through disciplined practice and equal playing time for each child. Team members play a game every week, improve their basketball and cheerleading skills and connecting with other children and Christ.