K5 – 8th grade, Gym
Upward Basketball/Cheerleading promotes character and self-esteem through disciplined practice and equal playing time for each child. Team members play a game every week, improve their basketball and cheerleading skills and connecting with other children and Christ.
- Registration November 1–December 31
- Practices begin January 2
- First game begins January 12
Registration & pricing:
- Non-Canaan Members: $70 registration per child
- Canaan members: $50 registration per child*
*ALL Canaan members will need a special code. There are specific codes per family, so please email to get code: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ages 4 – 12th grade, Gym
League runs September through November. Practices are held during the week and games are played on Saturdays. This is a Christ-centered environment where players are encouraged to do their best and have fun.
- Fun, Christian-based environment where players are encouraged to do their best.
- This is an indoor soccer league.
- Ages Pre-K (4-5 years) to 12th grade
- $40 per player - includes t-shirt, trophy, and snack after every game*
- $20 per player (Canaan Members)**
- Early registration deadline August 27.
- No refunds after September 21, 2018.
*Late registration increases to $50/player and for Canaan Members is $30/player. Late registrations permitted only if spots available.
**Canaan members contact office for discount code.
Tuesday, Sept. 4 OR Thursday, Sept. 6
- Attend one of our evaluation nights for kids 1st through 12th grade. This will help us evaluate your child's skill level, and place them on the appropriate team.
PRACTICE & GAMES INFO
- Practices begin the week of September 10.
- Games begin Saturday, September 22nd and go through Saturday, November 17th (Note: There will be no games on November 3rd).
- 4-5-K practice Sat. mornings at 9am before their game.
- 1st-3rd practice Tues. or Thurs. at 6pm
- 4th-6th practice Tues. or Thur. at 7pm
- 7th-12th practice Tues. or Thurs. at 8pm
Stay tuned for more information about your child's team and practice night.
4 years – 9th Grade, Softball Fields
The spring league runs May through June. Practices are held during the week with games played on Saturday. This is a Christ-centered environment where players are encouraged to do their best and have fun.