Health and Safety
What can you do to help?
- Don’t overreact or underreact. God is still on the throne and we are not called to be a people of fear.
- If you have concerns get accurate info from health.mo.gov or cdc.gov
- Frequently wash and sanitize your hands.
- Practice social distancing and other city/state guidelines.
- Greet others with smiles instead of handshakes to reduce hand to hand contact.
- Please stay home and call your doctor if you are experiencing symptoms.
- Pray for opportunities to use this situation to bring glory to God and share the Gospel with others.
- Stay connected and find updates regarding our scheduled services and events on Facebook, our website and email.