What can you do to help?
- Don’t overreact or underreact. God is still on the throne and we are not called to be a people of fear.
- If you have concerns get accurate info from health.mo.gov or cdc.gov
- Frequently wash and sanitize your hands.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Practice social distancing and other city/state guidelines.
- Greet others with smiles instead of handshakes to reduce hand to hand contact.
- Please stay home and call your doctor if you are experiencing symptoms.
- Pray for opportunities to use this situation to bring glory to God and share the Gospel with others.
- Stay connected and find updates regarding our scheduled services and events on Facebook, our website and email.
Social Distancing Guidelines
- Put distance between yourself and other people outside of your home.
- Remember that some people without symptoms may be able to spread virus.
- Stay at least 6 feet (about 2 arms’ length) from other people.
- Do not gather in groups.
- Stay out of crowded places and avoid mass gatherings.
- Keeping distance from others is especially important for people who are at higher risk of getting very sick.
Do I need to wear a face mask?
Everyone who is able should wear a cloth face cover when they have to go out in public, for example to the grocery store or to pick up other necessities. Masks are required for every individual ages 9 and up at this time in compliance with orders from the St. Louis County Executive Office.
- The cloth face cover is meant to protect other people in case you are infected.
- Do NOT use a facemask meant for a healthcare worker.
- Continue to keep about 6 feet between yourself and others. The cloth face cover is not a substitute for social distancing.